About Redwood Village Children's Center
We are a neighborhood school that values play based learning. Our outdoor environment is rich in nature and sensory experiences. We focus on social skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Our graduates have gone on to successful learning careers in private and public schools.
- Open 7:30am – 6:00pm
- 5, 4, 3 & 2 day options
- Beautiful, large outdoor environment with redwood trees
- Low teacher turnover with 13 years seniority average
- 1:8 Student Teacher Ratio
- Activities include: Cooking, Science, Math, Literacy, Fine Motor, Large Motor, Art, Gardening, Sensory, Dramatic Play, Block Building
- We celebrate all holidays and encourage families to share with students how they celebrate their own cultural holidays and traditions
- Great location away from the street with plenty of parking
- In accordance with California guidelines, RVCC complies with the Healthy Schools Act’s (HSA) requirement of an integrated pest management plan. Click here to view our IPM plan.